This is an actual quote from a customer, Wally from Albany Heights, Auckland.
It is a question we get quite often... how come you guys are so much cheaper?
Here are seven key reasons why, to give you a heads up, it certainly isn't because we have an inferior product. In fact, our Adjustable Bed with NZ Made Premium Memory Foam Mattress is usually better than the beds our competitors are doing for one, two or even four thousand dollars more.
1. Our pricing model... we are totally upfront with our prices. Whether you are Mike in Whangarei or Mary in Invercargill, you can see our prices clearly, order easily and know you are getting a great deal with free delivery. In other words, no hard sell process with hidden pricing.
2. Lower overheads. Napp is essentially an online model*, so we save heaps not having the overheads of big retail stores throughout the country and numerous commission based/pushy sales people.
3. Marketing. Because we have a great product at a great price we don't need to spend millions (literally) on advertising. Unlike many of the slick operators out there, we don't need to fool you into believing it is a great product at a reasonable price!
4. We keep it simple and have one key Mattress (backed up by a 100 Night Sleep Easy Guarantee so you sleep even better). We know that the vast majority of our customers love the NZ made Medium feel mattress for both comfort and support. Buying hundreds of the same Mattress means that we buy better and you get more for your well earned dollar too.
5. We are a NZ family owned business. How does this save you money..? Because we really do care about improving the sleep and comfort of Kiwis with a great product at a great price. The offshore operators (there are more than you think) with 100% imported product are all about profit.
6. Our packaging is economical. Better for the environment and once again, our concise packaging (especially the NZ made boxes for our compressed Napp Mattresses) lowers the cost of freight, our saving is your saving.
7. Bugger all 'BIG SALES'! How does this save you money? Because we don't do the typical 'bed sales' model in NZ which is to have grossly inflated margins and then only sell them at a reasonable price (40, 50, 60% off!) on holiday weekends. All year, all our customers save heaps and occasionally, just a little more than heaps!
* We do have a modest (in size anyway) showroom on the North Shore of Auckland and you can try one of our Split Adjustable Beds at one of our linen suppliers (yep, most of our linen is made in NZ too) showroom in Rangiora.